All on 4/5/6
Seamless & Worry Free
The all on 4/5/6 treatment, typically involves the extraction of remaining teeth, the placement of dental implants, and the final restoration with a complete fixed denture permanently attached to said implants. This treatment is indicated when the teeth are decayed and it is not advisable to continue restoring them due to potential failure in the future. Our goal is to provide our patients with an esthetic, durable, and high-quality restoration.
In terms of materials used, the all on 4/5/6 treatment offers the option of Zirconia, which is a one-piece restoration with enhanced resistance and esthetics. Zirconia is the latest development in technology and is considered the best option as it requires less chairtime and appointments. However, both options, as stated above, require two trips to Costa Rica, separated by 4 months apart. The reason for this is to provide the best control for long-lasting durability of your restoration, ensuring that the implants are firmly entrenched in your jaw, providing maximum support to the prosthetics.
Who do we recommend them for?
- Have severe decay or damage to their teeth, making restoration no longer feasible.
- Are missing multiple teeth or have significant edentulism (complete loss of teeth).
- Want a fixed, non-removable solution for their missing teeth.
- Want to improve their ability to chew and speak.
- Want to improve the esthetics of their smile.
- Have a limited amount of jawbone density and are not suitable for traditional implant placement.
- Want to avoid the need for traditional dentures.
- Want a more durable and long-lasting solution for their missing teeth.
- Want to increase their self-confidence and overall quality of life.
Before & After
9/10 patients would recommend us to a friend
Ready for the smile that
Book your appointment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is All on 4/5/6?
All on 4/5/6 is a dental implant system that uses four or five or six dental implants to support a full arch of replacement teeth
How long does All on 4/5/6 last?
With proper care, All on 4/5/6 can last a lifetime.
Does All on 4/5/6 hurt?
There may be some discomfort or pain during the healing process after the placement of the implants, but this can usually be managed with pain medication.
How long does it take to get All on 4/5/6?
The length of time it takes to get All on 4/5/6 depends on various factors, but it typically takes a few months from start to finish.
Calle Libertad de Prensa 167, Torre Universal, 18th Floor, San José, Costa Rica.
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Costa Rica number:
From US and Canada Call Toll Free:
+1 (866) 554-2380